Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pat Sloan - A Finish

FINALLY a FINISH!
my smaller version is now hanging in my dining room.

It was quilted by Joann Hoffman..
she did an excellent job!


Check out how she quilted the fabric in the center.. amazing!

So what's next? I'm thinking 'Lollipops'. I have to decide on a color scheme.. but not for a bit as I'm working on a book to be delivered in March.. and have a lot of travel for teaching.. maybe I'll see YOU on the road!

thank you again for having this fabulous blog and to everyone for sharing your work.. its a highlight of my day to check for new photos!

Pat Sloan
PatSloan.com
blog.PatSloan.com

22 comments:

  1. Stunning indeed! Can’t wait to see your Lollypop blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely--congratulations on your finish! The center quilting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! I'm excited to have it hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your finish. It looks amazing on your wall. And the quilting is faboulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That is absolutely beautiful! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I like how you put the turquoise bowl and tablerunner under it.
    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starting the year off with a fantastic start and a fabulous quilt!!! Congrats on the beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky to have such a good quilter to do justice to your beautiful quilt! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for showing us how it looked when you hung it!! Gorgeous! Gives me idea how to hang one of yours on my wall here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat, that quilt is gorgeous!! Do I see a matching tablerunner underneath it?? JoAnn did an awesome job on the quilting. You've got an heirloom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Pat!! What a marvel, love the wall hanging.gorgeous colours. Love the quilting too! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful...beautiful! Your quilt is a nice focal point for the room. The quilting is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wow quilt Pat, stunning with the colours and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete