Monday, November 28, 2011

Catching up

My last 2 cornerblocks.
They are darker than the other two, but the center flower is the same in all four.





The right side panel is finished also.
This one did not turn out quit as red as I was aiming for, but I think I like it anyway.

I did not use the Starch/perfect circles method either. I just mark my circles on the background fabric, and needle-turn them in place. It was a lot of fun to get them as round as I possible.

Next I have some big secret plans for the rest of the quilt. But you must wait a little while to see it being revealed. So stay tuned :-)


Camilla

9 comments:

  1. The blocks are beautiful! I love secret plans...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camilla, these blocks look wonderful, a fabulous achievement,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camilla, I love your blocks! I bet you are very excited with the progress you have made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorna D in KZN
    I think your blocks are stunning and just love the colours - absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! I'm looking forward to seeing your secret plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your applique looks stunning, I adore your panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful..beautiful! I'm anxious to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete