Friday, April 11, 2014

A BOY AND A GIRL, AN ALBUM block # 8

The last of the cross spray block. I kept the smaller leaves in the red-pink and the bigger elements in the blues and green, no reason for it apart from the fact that I love the fabrics. Using 4 different colours would be grand too, try using the colours of the hearts but put it across the way. For example, in the photo, have a yellow piece where the green wavy fabric is and a purple one where the Shirtstripe fabric is. When you've chosen the colours for the big ones, the smaller leaves might be in a green or blues. Try out different combinations, after all, this is where the fun is, apart from buying fabrics! Be back tomorrow, K

5 comments:

  1. I love this quilt soooo much! I now wish I had grandchildren. I plan to make it anyhow and hope my kids will catch up one day. Thank you Kim for another gorgeous project. I am currently putting together my Pandemonium - all the blocks were finished back in October but I got too busy and the blocks got put away in a box. Now I want to enter it in a competition so I suddenly have to get a move on! Thanks again, Sylvi (Texas)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvi, please post your Pandemonium when you are done and good luck with the competition! K

      Delete
  2. Love these, Kim - another fabulous pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these patterns and colors you use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, the next block has just been posted, K

    ReplyDelete