Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a newbie!

I received my first Kim McLean applique kit for Christmas!  My kids had asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I said that I wanted Kim's Lollypop Trees.  I asked them for either the pattern OR the fabric kit.  (My kids are all grown and gone!)  They surprised me with the pattern and the fabric!  I am so excited to start, but have 2 other things I am making myself get done before I start the Lollypop Trees.  Hopefully I can get started within the next month!  Wish me luck!!

---Jackie

8 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift, I'll be looking forward to seeing some lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids can be such a delight. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy you have great kids, probably girls! Because they are usually really thoughtful. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have a lot of fun doing that quilt and everything ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great kids and gift. I am looking forward to your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!!! What fabulous kids you have there!!! They gave you a gift that will keep on giving. ; ) I not only wish you luck, but love and Lollypops too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky girl! I love that quilt. I think it's my favorite of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! What a fun fun gift to get--and even more fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete