Monday, February 21, 2011
A finished block!
This block went relatively quick. I failed to sew in the 1/4 inch stems and didn't realize it till I was about finished. So I used 2 strands of cotton perl thread in a green. Using a stem stitch I created all the stems in about 1 1/2 hours. While stitching this block I keep trying to finish up a large panel. It's down to mostly circles and all the small shapes.
I'm so enjoying this quilt. I'm even making it my own with "my" changes.
Before I finished this block I started preparing another. Can't have any down time. Have to have something to stitch when I sit on the couch. Busy hands make me happy.