Saturday, February 5, 2011

new stash fabrics
I purchased at City Quilter, NY City
beads purchased at various shops there
the fabric will go into the
Roseville Album
I am working on


  1. You are going to have so much fun with these, Paula. They are gorgeous. Are the bead for Roseville too? Does City Quilter have a lot of Kaffe fabrics? I haven't been there in a long time--I should go check it out. I always have room for more fabric, right?

  2. Oh I am so excited! one of my quilt gal pals daughter will be performing in New York City and on her adgenda is a visit to City Quilter! Thanks for the peek!

  3. That sounds like a lot of fun! going to the City quilter....I hope to visit some day!
    Beads might be an interesting embellishment on all the animals in the Roseville quilt. Try it!

  4. I haven't been to the City Quilter in over 2 years. I'm definitely putting it on my agenda for my next NYC trip. I'm only 1 1/2 hours from NYC, you'd think I'd get there more often.

  5. Yum!!! what DE-lishious fabrics you have there!!! They will look spectacular in your Roseville Album. ; ) Can't wait to see...?!

  6. Can't wait to see your first block Paula! It would be lovely to put some beads on the block, Kim McL