Thursday, January 27, 2011

Block Number Seven


I don't know where time has gone lately, I have not had time to work on my lollipop blocks since the holidays until this week. I have really missed the happy fabric, it was so much fun to pick up those fabrics again.

I'm really excited about the next block because I will be halfway finished, I can't wait to see all eight blocks together. I am putting them together as I go and I am just enjoying the process so much. I think it is even a lot of fun to just pick the squares that you put between them.

I will have to catch up on everyone's posts. Have a wonderful day stitching.

Rosemary
the lollipop girl

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty...did you use the machine zig zag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors--makes me think of orange sherbet--I especially like the orange fabric with the turquoise polka dot fabric and the darker blue accent circles! (hope that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary,
    It looks fabulous! You're that much closer to finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love the colors and fabric you used for this block, Rosemary. : ) Nice fussy cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Rosemary, I'm so glad you're having a blast with the blocks and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Rosemary, those lovely fussy cut flowers are real eye catchers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your block looks really lovely, Rosemary. It is very summery & pretty. Keep it up. Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Block looks great! Love those poka dots...

    ReplyDelete