Friday, March 4, 2011



I just couldn't resist starting this Flower Garden anymore! Ordered the pattern last week (can you imagine I didn't order it the first day it came out????) , whipped up my first block over the weekend and prepped a few more blocks yesterday. Had a lot of fun choosing fabrics for the next few blocks. Yes mine will be done in reproduction fabrics just like my Roseville Album.
I am so ready for spring and it can't come fast enough for me this year.
Maybe doing a few more of these blocks will inspire me to get back to my Roseville Album blocks.

It was really nice to read the article about Kim in Quiltmania magazine.

hmmm yellow leaves or cheddar????
Kathie
http://inspiredbyantiquequilts.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. It looks terrific Kathie, I'm going to love seeing the blocks in repros. This is your chance to use all those wild ones like that hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done so far. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those fabrics, but the yellow one is fabulous (can you hear me coveting it?) I look forward to seeing your reproduction fabrics used in these blocks--so fun to see the different look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Pretty Flower! Like the fabric choices. I also have this pattern but it will be quite some time before I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kathie, I too am looking forward to see more. Love your fabrics. Love the yellow fabric at the top of the flower! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flower, I can hardly resist starting another quilt either, definitely can't wait to start this one. Can't wait to see more of your blocks.

    ReplyDelete