Friday, March 18, 2011

My Third Block


I had the chance to finish my third Roseville Album block this week. I have some work done on the top and bottom border and another block prepped, but this is the third block completed. It seems like forever since I have worked on this quilt, I am nearing the finish line on the Civil War Bride quilt and then my attention will be turned to Roseville Album. I have all of my RA blocks done so far on the design wall so I have been seeing them a lot this week. I have followed the pattern fairly close for fabric choices on my first three blocks but I am getting some ideas for changes and thanks to all the good ideas on this blog I am getting braver to try some different things.
Happy Stitching,
Cheri

6 comments:

  1. The fabric for the vase is wonderful. It's a nice balance of color too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabrics, what fabric did you use for your vines, it gives a really neat movement to the block. Can't wait to see your blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really liking those fabrics too, Cheri. My Civil War blocks stopped at 6 when I began RA, but if life is long enough, I hope to complete both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this block. I especially like the fabric for the stems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Cheri, love your fabrics, well done! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete