Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm still here


Hi Ladies,
It's been a while since my last block, but I've got caught up with other project, just decided that I wanted to start a Dear Jane and that's taken up some time, LOL.
Anyway here's another blue version of our Roseville Quilt. Since I'm a symetrical person I decided to make this a more balanced block. The other corner block with the bird in the middle was made using almost all my fabric choices and turned out a little too wild for my taste. So this block was toned down. I like the balance and LOVE the blue background. On to the next block.

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful with the touch of black amongst the blues, I love it. Now you have two terrific projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you block is so beautiful, I just love your stitching so different, off the beaten path

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty! I just love the effect your stitching gives too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful effect achieved with the colors and stitching!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks GREAT! keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorene, love your leaves, it's great fussy cutting!! Look forward to your next block. Kim McL

    ReplyDelete