Friday, March 4, 2011
I could not stand it any longer, had to lay it out on the floor to see how it going to look. Also thought everyone would like to see my progress. I'm very happy with it so far. I had mentioned in an earlier comment that I was changing the corners. As you can see I'm using only one block for all four corners, but different fabrics for each. This is all I have cut out and actually done some sewing on one. Still working on the top panel, hope to have it done maybe this weekend and will post it then. I have another goal; blocks and last border cut out or most of it by Wednesday night. I'm leaving for a several days (all girls road trip) and want to take it with me as I may have some time to work on it. I'm doing the driving so I can't work on my circles in the car. LOL... at least I have around 200 circles done and these are going on the outside borders and some on the top panel.
I'm going to hand quilt this so will need to cut out the backside of some of the larger appliqued pieces. Also trim up the blocks and panels and then I can sew it all together.
I think I started this quilt last August, shortly after the pattern was released.