Wednesday, September 22, 2010

first block






Hi, I've been following this blog for a couple of months now and wanted to share my first block. It is the block on the bottom. I bought the RA pattern but am using my large collection of Kaffe Fassett fabrics and others. I am pleased with how it turned out. The block on the top is my second one and I have only selected the fabrics and placed them. I may fine tune things as I go along. I am enjoying this blog very much and find seeing others work very inspiring. Keep up the good work! Nedra Weaver

6 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you chose for the vase and the handles - gasp! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nedra,
    love your blocks! THe vase is made of the same fabric I have chosen for mine!
    Keep stitching!
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nedra, how gorgeous your blocks are, love the vase!! Glad you've got a large collection of Kaffe's - a lot of choices for you. Keep up the good work. Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first RA block is stunning, Nedra!!! I adore your fussy cuts, colors and fabric choices!!! That second block is looking like pretty much FUN too. ; ) Glad you joined us here at GA. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabric choices are wonderful, I love the aqua next to green. It's good to have lots of fabric for variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your fabric choices, just so beautiful and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete