Monday, September 20, 2010

Roseville report................



I bet you all thought I'd dropped off the earth, but I have just been plugging away on my Album. This was block one.



This is block two. And here is where I am currently, about to complete the "skeleton" of my first panel.......the one on the right side.


Please excuse my fuzzy photos..........I just am not sure what is causing all my pics to be this way. I really enjoyed stitching the leaves. They are easy, and lots of fun to choose fabric for. Next will be the nest, and the center birds. I hope you like it.  Michele B.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Your Blocks are Gorgeous Michele..the Fussy Cutting of your Fabrics are really standing out...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been busy. Thanks for sharing the right border without the birds to give us a feel for the movement and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy, and they look great! (wish I was as quick as you are)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive progress, Michele! Your blocks are just beautiful, and your circles are excellent; I always struggle with them. I can't wait to see the rest of your panel fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first two blocks are awesome Michele and the border panel is coming along beautifully. It's going to be a standout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO pretty Michele! I love your blocks and the panel. Good choice on the stem fabric too.
    Wonderful fussy cutting and color placement.
    I'm not letting myself do the panels until I get the center blocks done. They will be my "reward".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great progress Michelle. Your colors are wonderful and applique is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing great Michelle! well done, love all the colours you've chosen! Cheers, Kim McLean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting to see the panel with just the stems and leaves. Love the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele B., this is REALLY spectacular!!! I LOVE your blocks and panel!!! Your colors, fussy cuts and work(wo)manship are quite beautiful. : ) GOOD job, and thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blocks are great and your color sense is too! Did you needle turn all that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW,

    Your colors and your favorite choices are wonderful, keep sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete