Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My 2nd Flower Pots Block


As you can tell, I am doing the small blocks first ... no extra snipping on my background on the small blocks.

The block on the left is actually turned the wrong way but no one knows that but me.....

I am going to continue on the panel that I did the snipping in the wrong place and put some extra circles on the panel. Those of you who are doing Flower Pots will recognize the extra circles and those don't know the blocks will just think that the circles are supposed to be there. (alberta)

8 comments:

  1. Your block looks great! I like seeing the different kinds of fabrics everyone is using.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of fabrics and colors. I am doing Flower Pots but am using the colors that the pattern showed. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely, Bertie. ; ) I am enjoying your color selections and progress. A few changes here and there, an added circle or two...makes it YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colouring is gorgeous Bertie. I love that you put your little touches in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks Bertie! I think adding a few circles will be ta great solution to the miss-snip? It will make your quilt unique too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Alberta, well done!! Godd thinking with covering the mis -snip. I think we've all done that. Kim McL

    ReplyDelete